VMIs high level of trust with our investors has been achieved through a commitment of integrity and dedication to protecting the investor’s interest. VMI was formed for the investors and we consider them a part of the company. Every employee and owner is an investor, so we completely understand your needs.
We invite you to become a member of our company. Please contact us to discuss Trust Deed investing further and to get a better understanding of the entire process.
We look forward to welcoming you as a member of the VMI community!
TOP REASONS TO INVEST WITH VMI
- Our loans offer a much higher yield than most other types of investment.
- We do not pool loans. Our investors pick each loan they want to purchase.
- VMIs loans with more than a 1 year maturity include impound payments for property tax and fire insurance. Very few exceptions are allowed.
- Your Trust Deed will be secured by a lien against the property (Deed of Trust). This document will be recorded in the county where the property is located.
- Our loans do not exceed 65% of VMIs opinion of market value of the property at the time the loan is made.
- VMIs loans are in 1st position.
- VMIs experienced staff will service the loan for its duration.
- VMI will handle related tax requirements ( i.e. 1099s, 1098s).
- VMIs investors have access to a web based program to look up their portfolio at anytime from anywhere, 24/7.
- VMI offers their investors the option of having their payments wired directly into their bank account.
- The majority of VMIs loans have short term maturities (5 years or less) which gives the investor more flexibility with his/her overall portfolio.
- Our staff and ownership have over 100 years of combined experience in the real estate industry.
WHO CAN INVEST IN TRUST DEEDS
- IRA accounts (self-directed)
- Company pension plans
- Trusts or Estates
If you want more information on what a Trust Deed investment is, read the booklet from the CA Department of Real Estate.